Friday, August 7, 2009

people, Bible. God

I enjoy talking to people. It gives me new perspectives about life,but more importantly i learn how to kill sin more effectively. Too keep this blog short and sweet. Talking to people will grow you. Oh and when i say talking i dont mean like this

Person 1- HEY DUDE
Person 2- YO WHATSUP gtg man i'm gonna crash on my bed right now see yah later.
Person 1- Alrighty dude! bye

I meant deep and actual, factual, truthful conversation. Conversations are blessings.

Another of the greatest ways to learn and most effective that i have such a hard time keeping up with is reading the bible. You hear it so much but it is the best book on my shelf.

God in my life has once again proven more than enough that he is capable of controlling every aspect of my life. I truly beleive it is a miracle i can even blog and tell people about myself. I should really count it all joy.

Keep praying. Keep reading. Keep Enjoying God more and more is my goal for the rest of this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment