Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Emmanuel Cabasal AKA Little Brother

I was beaten by my little brother at pokemon for the first time in my life which took alot of patience because he gloated in my face,but thankfully God is teaching me to love him even more. gaah he is a pain though. oh i dont know if this is a good enough post soo i'll just end this with a story about me and my brother.

One day my brother and I were sleeping in our parents room because we knocked out watching tv. I was still awake,but i heard a very faint but audible giggle. I turned to look at my brother and he was apparently laughing while he was sleeping. I ended up waking him up but it was very weird. soo i hope that made this post a little bit better by telling you a little bit more about my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment