Saturday, July 18, 2009

sigh

Sigh #1-My sister moved out of the house today,and i found out that i'll be seeing my niece and nephew very little now. Today it really hit me that i'm getting older and things aren't going to stay the same. God has really been telling me lately that I should not lean on my own understandings and really focus on him,because the world will pass away and the only things that will stay are God and the people that were saved by grace through faith.

Sigh #2- I' found out that a girl i had alot of feelings for has feelings for someone else and i am really giving my full trust in God that he will provide me with someone in the future. I am praying that God will help me to not be selfish and to accept his plans with my life. God will provide me with everything i need PTL.


I love how an almighty God is always there for me to lean on.

No comments:

Post a Comment