Monday, January 4, 2010

...

God there are so many things that go on in my life, but I will set it aside for you. The only reason why I'm setting it aside in the first place is because of the Holy Spirit moving me to it. Lord please become the central point of my life. Remove all fear, deceit, addiction, impurity, pride, selfishness from my life that I may be a light to my family my friends and to glorify you most of all. Lord I need you more than you need me infinitely. Oh Jesus Lord and Savior I give my self to you. For you in my atonement... you gave yourself for me. I own no other master...My heart shall be your throne. My life I give from now on I live for Christ only alone. God please let me sing this my whole life. I already see trials coming my way but I will hold on to this truth. Thank you Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment