Saturday, January 16, 2010

An update.

I've been so far caught up with my verses but I need to start taking them to heart. I was reminded by a friend that I shouldn't just memorize but that I should also apply and remember why I'm memorizing. That reason is so that I may be closer to God's word when troubles roll over. I have to hold God's word near to me at all times.

I have been super thankful for my acountability with my "friend's" boyfriend who shares two initials with me haha. I pray my relationships with other people at church will grow and flourish so that we may see Christ with more clarity. I thank God for how he has been growing me when I ask and when I submit to his Holy Spirit. I pray that my worship will become more pure and proper so that my commitment to Christ will be sincere. Thanks for reading. And I ask for your prayers brothers and sisters.

E.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment