Tuesday, September 22, 2009

the gift of our bodies.

Our bodies are such blessings that i use for the wrong reasons. Everyday i'm at school and i have a very big job. A job so important that if i did not complete people would die.

I used my body for the wrong reason. I did not use it when i had the chance to complete God's mission for me. I used it to walk away from opportunities to share the grace of God. I used it to view things that were God's creation in a sinful and inconsiderate way. I used it to speak disgusting words to insult and tear down instead of build up. I used it to indulge in things i didnt need. I used it to listen to things i could have tuned out. I am still a sinful and disobedient vessel.

I read in 1 corinthians about our new bodies that will be prepared for those who loved God. I want to prepare my life for that new body that God has waiting for me, but i keep pushing it away being an ignorant child. God please change my heart and help me to use my body as the holy tool you intended for me to be. LORD I NEED YOU!! I've tried repeatedly to change myself but i cannot. i want to truly use my body for God

I thank God because even though i am clearly not perfect and i try (and fail) to be the servant he wants me to be. God forgives me of my shortcomings through the one and only Jesus Christ.

Let my life be a sweet sweet sound. Please Change my heart o God. I love you God. I love you God. I love you God

No comments:

Post a Comment