Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Unity

Thanks to the help of a friend and prayer and more importantly God I realized that I am not going to reach perfection and that these feelings were being whispered by Satan. I was buying into his game and succumbing to his trap. I learned that I must take every thought captive for Christ. I also belittled the power of the cross. Oh my gosh I am so sorry God for forgetting how powerful you are.

Finally I learned that I am not alone in my problems and that I can talk to people. Especially my accountability partners. I feel so stupid that I did not go talk to them. I need to talk to them all the time. Most of all I learned to talk to God about these things first. He must be my first resort. Dang God is great.

Things I am going to start doing.
  1. Seek Knowledge for the efforts in evangelism
  2. Seek love more than knowledge so I can use knowledge wisely.
  3. Seek more unity in the Church so that we all don't feel alone in my walk like I just did.
  4. LOVING GOD MORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment