Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sinful Heart Remade By E.J. Cabasal/Originally sung by Zee Avi


Your love comes down as seen when we have big frowns
We try to save ourselves but we fall down down down
You wait for us: it's been a long time now,
We still believe we’re right
Even though you give your son
I rest my case I will always lose to fate
And you know how much I need to turn around 'round 'round,
Sinful heart, Sinful heart tries to keep away from God
Sinful heart, Sinful heart His light will shine when you go hide,
Sinful heart, my Sinful heart is gettin' just a little harder
Sinful heart, Sinful heart of mine.
And then we come with the broken heart of ours and we give our life to God
So he forgives our sin
Doo doo da dum, doo doo da dum, doo doo doo doo doo doo da da dum dum, da da da da dum, da da da da dum, da da da da dum.
Forgiven heart, Forgiven heart all because of Jesus Christ
Forgiven heart, Forgiven heart shadows are gone because of light
Forgiven heart, my Forgiven heart is getting just a little softer
Forgiven heart, Forgiven heart of mine, for Christ, for Christ, for Christ, for Christ, for Christ

1 comment: