Tuesday, December 8, 2009

i dont give my grattitude enough

God i know your love is infinite. Let that sink in my soul. Forgive me for my iniquity. God only you can change my sinful nature. Lord thank you for being my deliverer. You give grace upon grace every moment of my life. Every time I sin grace is added up even more. God this is so comforting. Your promises are infinite,but Lord please help me to not be comfortable in sin. Lord i'm hating sin more and more everyday. Let me continue in this hatred and continue in the love you bestow with Christ,with promises,with family,with blessings,with suffering, with pain. With all these things you are still here. God you deserve something for all of these things. God you deserve my life and more. God thank you. you have my eternal gratitude. you have my life. You are an amazing deliverer God.

God i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment