Monday, December 7, 2009

A merry monday( I sound like helen)

I probably didn't have a good Monday if someone else was in my shoes.
I took two tests that i probably didn't too well on. I honestly don't think i did well.
I also got in trouble in two classes for talking. The only good thing about today is that in the end
i still have Christ. God uses situations like this so that at the end of the day i remember i'm forgiven and that tomorrow is another day to glorify him and kill the sins that have appeared in the past. I thank God that i got in trouble in those classes because it taught me to respect my teachers. I thank God for criticism even if it is malicious because i learn to be humble. I thank God that i had trouble on my tests because it teaches me to humble myself and to not be self righteous. It also taught me to be more diligent in studies. God is using so many different situations to work for his good. I'm starting to love God more and more every day.

as i proofread this post i start to see that I'm saying I a lot. it shouldn't be about me. God is the one who receives the glory and honor and praise.


God... thank you for your many promises.
Thank you for saving me from myself.
I didn't choose you. You chose me to come to you.
I was delightful with mud, trash, dirt, but you showed me the most satisfying thing in the universe...You
God, thank you for forgiving my shortcomings.
Lord i fail so much,but you keep me in your hand where nothing can pluck me out.
You forgive me when i don't think of you.
You forgive me when i turn away from you.
Lord please change my heart.
I thank you for what you've already changed in my life.
Thank you for your perfect design in my body.
Thank you that day after day my soul is renewed and my body decays.
thank you for destroying my fears and continuing to destroy my fears.
I love you God.
forgive me for not always loving you God. you deserve it more than anyone in the universe.
God, you love not only me but everyone.
You love us all on mondays.
You love us all on tuesdays.
You love us all on wednesdays.
You love us all on thursdays.
You love us all on fridays.
You love us all on saturdays.
You love us all on Sundays.

Thank you God.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA i love your title.

    but i love how God is showing you more of His goodness each and every day, more.

    press on!

    ReplyDelete