Thursday, December 3, 2009

sick days

oh man i've been sick for the past 3 days and I missed school 3 times adding on to my other 2 days. I think God has really been teaching me to love my family. being at home so much forces me to deal with them every minute. At the same time I see my mother and father's care for me. The differences and similarities between my brother and I which pushes me over the edge in wanting to evangelize to the little vermin. I see my sister's growth as a Christian even through these crazy trials. It makes me want to encourage her even more to seek God more than she has been recently. I love my family. I know God has a purpose for all the crap that we are put through. and everyday i begin to see it little by little. So i've also been put under lots of trials while at home but thankfully i'm holding on to God. I need to continue because there are still times where i become a hypocrite and i pray that God will renew the right spirit within me. God please Cast me not away from your presence oh lord. Take not thy Holy Spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of my salvation. I keep asking God this. I need to kill sin. I will continue killing sin. Thank God for me being sick. I wouldn't have realized any of this if i wasn't sick. I love you God. I love you God. Thank you for letting me love you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment